Saturday 18 January 2014

Trip 2 2014.

My second visit back to the job centre was as predicted fine/boring/waste of my fucking time/stupid etc etc delete where applicable.

I met with my adviser, who seemed like a nice enough guy and all that but he seemed genuinely annoyed that for the Sunday date I wrote 'day of rest'. Apparently because benefits are paid in a 7 day cycle writing that is wrong because you should even be looking on a Sunday. What annoyed me is that I did look on Sunday I just needed to write that because I wanted to mix it up a bit for lolz.

So yeah, I won't be doing that again! Hahaha.

"Have you got any questions?"

"No."

"Do you need any advice on job seeking?"

"No."

Then we visited the work experience debate again. OH WHAT, YOU DID SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF!

WHAT THE HELL? We didn't spoon feed you it? No, but no YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

^^ Genuinely sick of revisiting that shit. I organised it myself you morons, I don't need you to do anything for me! Give me my money and let me be on my way!

I'm hoping I won't be there too much longer anyways because some exciting things are happening so I can sack them off hopefully! I'd hate for someone to judge me because I claim benefits, but it's clear that I am ashamed in some sense. I make a joke out of the fact I'm there to avoid the 'feeling sorry' looks.

 Plus, every time I go to walk in the job centre, I look around to make sure no one I know is around. People know I'm back there, but it's still not the same as seeing them walking into there is it?

I've got some good things going for me at the minute, all things I have put together myself. I spoke this week honestly about how I feel about university and post university life. I discussed that it was frustrating that I am a number, part of a target. 




I am not just a number. 


Tweet me if you want to chinwag... @DebStevo90.

Stevo xo



No comments:

Post a Comment